Practice Dentistry Anywhere There’s a Need.
A-dec’s portable dental equipment is designed to support excellent patient treatment, no matter where you practice.
With simple, lightweight designs that bring performance and portability together, A-dec is found in public health clinics, school-based and military environments, non-profit organizations, and mission fields around the world.
A-dec portable dental unit and Porta-Chair are engineered and manufactured with the same high standards and attention to detail as our traditional dental equipment. Because like you, A-dec believes that every patient—everywhere—deserves high-quality dental care.
A-dec PAC 1 Portable Dental Unit. Durable. Reliable. Versatile.
The PAC 1 portable dental unit is designed to go wherever you need to be and field-proven to deliver A-dec reliability. Available in three versions, the PAC 1 is the most portable operatory system in the field. Each model offers manual control for two handpieces, wet/dry foot control, and a self-contained water system.
Smooth, streamlined design—from the unit housing to instrument tubing—makes cleaning fast and efficient. Water and vacuum systems easily clip on and off, while the control head offers storage for handpiece tubing, syringe, clean water system, and accessory air supply line. Other features include:
- Non-retracting handpiece water coolant
- Side-mounted controls that are out of the aerosol zone
- Instrument holders designed for barrier protection
- Autoclavable syringe with smooth tubing and a streamlined design
- Handpiece Flush System to flush handpieces quickly and simply
Choose from three PAC 1 dental units: Field Unit, Institutional Unit, or Self-Contained Unit.
With an adjustable-height mobile U-frame, the Institutional Unit is designed for hospitals and other medical care facilities (requires a compressed air source). The Institutional Unit includes all the features of the PAC 1 control and—like the Field Unit—includes the Sterli-Vac assistant’s instrumentation with one-quart capacity waste container standard.
- Steril-Vac assistant's instrumentation
- Adjustable height mobile chrome U-frame
The PAC 1 Self-Contained Unit includes its own air supply system. Integrated with the fixed-height mobile frame is a 1/2-hp, 120 or 240 VAC air compressor with a four-liter reservoir. A quiet cooling fan keeps the compressor running efficiently. The specially designed air saliva ejector is compact, requires less air, and is easily removed for cleaning.
- Air saliva ejector with tubing and tip
- Fixed-height, powder-coated mobile stand
- Built-in Jun-Air compressor - .6 HP (1.4 gal, 5.4 liter) 120 or 240 VAC
- Duplex electrical outlet; 120 volts only
A-dec Porta-Chair. Ultra-Light. Built to Last.
High performance and easy portability come together in the A-dec Porta-Chair. Produced with quality alloy construction and durable upholstery, this ultra-light portable chair is built to last. It folds quickly and fits neatly into an optional carrying bag for travel and storage.
Like all A-dec dental chairs, the Porta-Chair is engineered with patient comfort in mind, including an adjustable U-shape headrest, secure arm slings, and supportive polyurethane foam padding.
- Height adjustment crank (mounts for left or right)
- Adjustable chair seat level, 8”-28” (200 mm-710 mm)
- Adjustable headrest level, 8”-56” (200 mm-1420 mm)
- Thin back tilts from 75° upright to full horizontal
- Quick disconnect toe board for packing
- Zippered carrying bag (optional)